1) Where did you begin 2011?
Drunkenly dancing the night away at Hookslides with Kelsi, Caressa, and Arlyn :)
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Privately working on things with Pat but getting frustrated because he owed me a decision about whether he was ready for us to get back together and he had yet to make it.
3) Were you in school? (anytime this year)
I was in the spring but I barely remember it.
4) How did you earn your money?
Kohls still, a brief waste-of-time summer camp job, and then the best decision I have made in quite a while: going to work for TD Bank.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital this year?
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Not that I recall.
7) Where did you go on holidays?
St. Patty's: Bars with my friends and Pat for a night of drunken fun.
Easter: Spent the day with Patrick and his family; eating good food and watching movies.
4th of July: Cookout at Aunt Wendy's and some pool-side fun. Then fireworks later with my family and Pat and Janice.
Halloween: Went up to Salem with Pat, Brian, Cassie, Jillian, Chris, Joey, and Josh. Wandered the town and festivities, bought witchy hats, and Pat won me a penguin :)
Thanksgiving: Stayed home and pigged out. That's all I remember. And some Wii.
Christmas: A nice typical morning plus Ecco this year, then dinner, and Wii, and lazing about. Went over Pat's that night to swap gifts.
New Years Eve: Didn't do anything. Stayed home with the family.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000?
My brand new car :D
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Pat's brother Danny.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Mr. Krysiak, who helped us run the new age club in highschool.
11) Did you lose any friends?
I don't think so, but I gained a whole bunch of new ones :)
12) Did you move anywhere?
Nope, but I made future plans to.
13) I guess this one is pick your own question. Ummm...new favorite band?
14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Dropkick at Tsongas the weekend of St. Patty's, and Coheed with Cass in Boston.
15) Are you registered to vote?
Have been for years.
16) What tv show did you become obsessed with?
How I Met Your Mother, Glee, and Lost
17) Where do you live now?
Still with my parents, but this will probably be the last time I say that.
18) Describe your birthday?
It kind of sucked. Everyone was doing their own thing and after lunch at Moes, Caressa and Ducky went home. So I snuggled my puppy, then had a nice dinner with my family but Ecco got really sick and they had to rush her to the vet :(
19) What's something you thought you'd never do but did in 2011?
I took life by the balls and got myself a great full-time job. I also became really good friends with Pat's group of friends and finally felt like part of the gang for the first time ever in the four years we had been dating.
20) What has been your favorite moment?
When Pat said "I love you." again for the first time since we had gotten back together, bringing Ecco into our family, getting hired at TD, and going to Phillidelphia.
21) Where did you go on vacation?
22) Any new additions to your family?
23.) What was your favorite month?
March, July, and October
24) How much have you partied?
Did the bar thing quite a bit this year, finally discovered beer and how to get pleasantly drunk without throwing up.
25) Made new friends?
Matthew's, Pat's group, and people I work with now.
27) Favorite Night out?
Philly, St. Patty's, summer parties, and the night before thanksgiving.
28) Name the instance in which you had most to drink.
Caressa's birthday in Amherst. Darn those Amherst kids.
29) Are you in a relationship with someone you met this year?
Always will be Patrick J. Ogden. 2007.
30) What do you look forward to doing in 2012?
Moving up in my job and hopefully going back to school in the fall. Moving out and getting an apartment with Pat. And just continuing to live and enjoy my life :)